Monday, October 6, 2008

Lookin' Good

Hey All,
As you can probably tell, I've updated my blog layout. Like it? Good. Here are some housekeeping things to keep in mind to make it easier to read and respond to this glorious update blog. First of all, you can now subscribe to my blog posts. There's a white button that says "Subscribe." This will work best for those of you who use google or yahoo as your homepage. (For all you iGoogle homepagers, like me, just make it a widget, its the coolest. It'll be bold when I've updated my blog.)
For those of you who think I just typed out something in a foreign language, we can also notify you. What you'll need to do is send me an email (darahmorin@gmail.com) and say that you want to be added to the list, and then I'll make sure that you get notified every time I post something.
Also, you can now send my blog posts to other people. Click the small envelope icon at the bottom of the blog post, and soon, Darah's update will reach them as well. This would be great to do if you know people who want to be in the loop, but are not on the email list.

Okay, we're done with that. I encourage you to check out my other blog (There is a link on the side of this page for it now) at darahcj.blogspot.com. This is my class blog and I put my comics up every week. I am especially pumped about this week's comic. It takes place at night, and I think the shading is spectacular if I do say so myself. Check it out.

Also, keep commenting and sending e-mails. Its super encouraging to me, and gives me some cool and fun things to read besides textbooks.

Well guys, that's all for now! I hope you're all having great lives right now!
Lovez.

No comments: