Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oooo, multimedia

Hey All,

Here I am again. This time I come bearing gifts of multimedia delight. You can now see what my room looks like. (I was waiting until I got some pictures in to put up before I showed you all) I am also posting a Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog knockoff, coming from, you guessed it: my boyfriend Jake. Note: Jake does not have a shrunken head, a high pitched voice, nor does he moonlight as a boy band wanna-be. But he is a very funny guy, and that makes things super entertaining and super fun. That being said, laugh at it, because its funny. Also, check out Dr. Horrible's sing along blog, the real one that is. It is pretty hilarious. Its all the rage here at HU. Here is the link for that: http://www.drhorrible.com/

Also I am posting a sneak peek at a new stop motion movie called Coraline (and for those of you with name lists, I've already dibs-ed it. So don't even think about it. :) Coraline will be released in 3D in February. Get ready for it! Also, do not be disturbed by the image that shows up on the video window for the Coraline sneak peek. Its not some horror movie or something. Its just when she finds out this nice woman is actually a witch, and that's what she looks like as a witch. That doesn't give anything away, because it says it in the clip. Okay? Okay.

And while I'm at it, how about a quick update on the schooling, eh? Well, this new project in animation with the frogs that I told you all about, well, I think its deserves the world record for "Most Fun one can have with Foam Core." One of the frames (a singular image in an animation or live action film) is a picture of my frog stretched way out. This is done for a illusion effect to make it seem like he lands faster. Well anyway, in order to get the frame of my frog sitting to be larger than a hamster, I need to make this stretch image about 80 inches long. Yes, that is well over 6 feet in length, I am aware. It is going to be both insane and exhilirating animating these. Check back for more updates and pictures. :D

Okay, time for you all to be entertained. Here is your eye candy.

Love you guys!

Yep. If I had thought of it first, I would have done it. Either way, it shows we make a good pair, even if he does have a shrunken head. Haha

You know you want to see it







Colleen's space and Ol' Smokey (0ur couch) now prettified with IKEA pillows :D





My bed and the entrance










Bedspreads and leaves: IKEA.
Pretty much everything else in the room: also IKEA.
Did I mention that we love IKEA?










Big, giant leaf over Colleen's bed along with a "Be Kind Rewind" poster.














Colleen's Bed (Blue) My Bed (Magenta) We sectioned off our desks, dressers etc. so that we each had our own space. It works out nicely.
















Our door with my trivia fact of the week and a picture of Colleen and I from our vacation in West Virginia this summer.













My desk















My bookshelf, dresser, desk and decorations














Close-up of photo arrangement

No comments: